top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

my very first one part 2

my very first one part 2 [part 2 of 3]
By: sexybubbles

I couldn't pull my lips away from his all I wanted was to deepen the kiss. From my quick breaths I think he understood that. As the kissing got even more intense my hands began to wonder along his body. Under my hands his skin felt hot and so muscular that I didn't want to stop. I ran my fingers down his stomach until they reached the top of his jeans. His bulge was huge through his jeans I grabbed it and squeezed a little. He stopped kissing me looked me into my eyes lets go into you're bed room he suggested. A million thoughts were rushing through my head as I grabbed his hand and led him into my bedroom. Should I really be doing this?? I mean I wanted to rip all his clothes off right there but all I could think was that I hadn't seen him since high school and now I was guna sleep with him after a few hours of seeing him. We stood in front of the bed room door. I kissed him pushing my tongue into his mouth I forgot all the second thoughts I had been having. As our mouths explored each other we moved toward the bed. He pushed me down onto it. The way he was kissing me made me so hot that I couldn't think of anything other then getting his clothes off. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head his chest was sexy it made me want to lick him. Without even thinking just going on pure impulse I ran my tongue down his stomach he moved slightly like he had a chill and let out the softest sexiest moan I had ever heard. It only made my pussy hotter and wetter. He pulled off my shirt; I hadn't wasted time putting on a bra. So as soon my shirt was over my head my full breast sat erect, my nipples were so hard that they hurt. He grabbed the left one and put my nipple in his mouth. As his tongue wrapped around my nipple I took in a quick breath. I felt his teeth gently pull on my nipple. I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed at his jeans quickly unbuckling them, he pulled at my jeans. My thin black lacy panties were wet. He made no effort to take my panties off. Instead he rubbed me through my panties, finding my already hard clit through the cloth. I moaned again as I spread my legs in hope that he would push his thick finger inside of my and give me a tease. He didn't instead he continued to rub my clit. As my pussy soaked my underwear even more my brain screamed for more then just being rubbed; but to actually be filled with this sexy man that was driving me insane. I moved away from his magical fingers and with a quick tug his boxers were at his ankles. I was shocked at the thickness and length of his dick. The idea of him inside of me made me so hot that I almost creamed right in my underwear. I took him into my hands rubbing him gently then massaging his balls. He let out a grunt as I took the tip of his dick between my lips. He teased me now I was going tease him. I let my tongue roll up and down his penis as I slurped him up and down letting my teeth scrape against him. I did this for about 5 minutes until he wanted no more tongue but hot wetness that had been calling for him. He pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. My legs were spread to let him in. I felt the tip on dick pushing into my slit. He pulled back then pushed into me so hard that it almost hurt. Oh damn I let out. As he pushed into me my pussy leaked hot wetness on to his dick. He went in and out harder and harder each time. The smell of sweet sex was in the air and I couldn't stop from moaning louder as my pussy continued to be pounded. I had, had sex before but never this hot, or intense. Just as I started feeling sensations I had never felt before ones that I could only assume could possibly be my first orgasm, He pulled out. As I felt the sensation slowly ebb away I felt frustrated and disappointed. "What are you doing Edgar? I asked kind of irritated. "turn around" he said "I want to hit it from the back". I turned over as he grabbed my hips a little roughly. He pushed his dick into me hard I screamed out. As he kept pushing into me over and over again I felt my self getting wetter. I was so wet that every time he pushed into me the contact made a squishy wet sound. He pulled out and entered into me again nice and slow he did this a few more times grabbing my hips strongly. Then he sped it up. The motion of his hips sped up, and his hands moved away from my hips to my neck. Never before had I ever been choked during sex. And although I never considered myself that kinky but as he put the slightest pressure on my windpipe and drove into my pussy from behind I nearly passed out from the pleasure.

To be continued please give me feedback this is my first story and I'd like to know how I'm doing. Thank you for reading my story

No comments:

Post a Comment