top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

more fun with Toni's mom or so I thought

more fun with Toni's mom or so I thought [part 4 of 4]
By: wordlover

It was 5 am when I woke up and my cock was hard enough to hold up a ten pound weight, I got up and showered and thought about jerking off but the the thought of finally fucking Joann's sweet ass at the lake had me thinking I would wait.

I got to the ranch at about 8:30 and saddled a horse and mounted up and headed into the trees, I couldn't believe my luck with Toni much less with Joann, I rode high in the saddle feeling pretty proud of myself and as I rode I thought back to the first time I had seen Joann.

It was when I was about 15 I think and my father had started to work for her dad and I would tag along, I had seen Toni around school and she was starting to fill out pretty well, when I was at there place Toni and I started to talk about the school year and we had hit it off pretty well, nothing sexuall, more just good friends, her mom came around the barn and I think my mouth fell open because Toni slapped my arm, and called me a perv, " thats my stepmom you sick fuck".. "hey for a mom she is not bad" she laughed and we went about our way, although I did look over my shoulder and watched Joann walk away, wow what a nice ass...

As I got closer to the cabin at the lake I started to get nervous, I am not sure why but none the less I was.

I tied my horse up behind the cabin and scoopped some grain for him out of the big bucket and slowly looked around, she wasnt here yet so I went inside and looked around, on the table I found a note that said I was to strip, blindfold myself and lay on the bed, which was a blow up mattress that I had not seen before.

I did as I was told and about ten minutes later I heard the door creaking and then it closed, it was yet another two or three minutes before I felt the mattress move and then I felt a hot tongue lick my ear and a soft moan, my cock jumped to attention and my heart raced, she straddled my stomach and tied my wrists together and then tied them to something on the wall. Next was my ankles and my legs were spread to the corners of the mattress and hung off the edges slightly.

Next she started to blow air on my cock and run her finger nails up under my nutsack, it was torture and pleasure all at the same time, I pulled on the ropes and wanted to get loose and grab her and fuck her brains out but to no avail, I was tied tight and cound not get free.

I felt her lips slowly engulf my cock and nibble the head slowly, her hand the squeezed the just below the head and her hand went really fast jerking me off and then she let go, I pleaded with her to fuck me, I heard her chuckle but it was from the other side of the room, I asked who else was here but got no response.

My cock started to deflate fast but she put it back into her mouth and sucked hard and fast and at that point I didnt give a shit who was watching, she then shifted and I felt her shins come across my arms and I could tell her pussy was above my face, I tried to raise up but she pushed me back down, her warm moist mouth was back on my cock and then her soft wet pussy was in my mouth, she was rubbing it back and forth practicly smothering me but what a way to go.

There was something familiar about her pussy and the way she sucked my cock and I knew it wasnt Joann, I then felt a condom being slid over my cock and she slid her pussy down across my stomach and sat over my cock and slowly I felt it enter, the feeling was great even with the thin rubber on, she rode me for a long time very slow and very eroticly untill I moaned that I was cumming and she started to fuck me hard slamming her pussy down on me, how she stayed on I don't know but she did, I was pretty sure it was Toni, "Toni is that you"?

She got up and I heard some rustling around and then the door opened and closed.

I layed there for what seemed like hours but was probably only fifteen minutes and I heard the door open again and she came to the side of the bed, kneeled down and slowly removed my blindfold, it was Joann.

"Bobby I thought I told you not to fuck my daughter"?

" Joann I thought it was you I swear" she then lowered the blindfold back down and I felt hot air at my ear again, and then I felt something being ran up my leg and across my balls and up my cock and knew it was Joann's riding crop, she slapped it lightly across my nipples and I jumped a little, my cock, even though just spent, was slowly rising.

I had no idea what the hell these two were up to, but my cock knew it was having the time of it's life.

Joann whispered in my ear that she and Toni had always wanted to fuck the same guy and she thought that maybe I would not mind being there toy, "So you were just fucking with me the whole time Joann"?

"Yes Bobby, so to speak, yes we were just fucking with you"

"You see Toni has wanted to fuck for sometime but I insisted it be safe and with someone I trusted"

"Are you mad Bobby, should I be punished for what I have done Bobby"

She untied me and I took off the blindfold, she sat there with a pout on her face saying she was sorry for tricking me into thinking I was fucking her while I was actually giving it to Toni.

I thought to myself what the hell I would give her some of the same so I grabbed her and pinned her to the bed beneath me, I locked my mouth onto her breast and sucked hard causing her niplpe to get hard, I bit down and pulled it and let it snap out of my mouth, she faked an ouch and I could tell she was getting very horny so I grabbed the ropes and tied her hands as she squirmed, I grabbed her legs and pushed them up to her chest and dove right into her gaping gash and fucked her with my tongue untill it was sore I even let it wander down to her ass.

I was about to ramm my cock in her sweet cunt when I thought I should turn her over and give her a good ass fucking to teach her not to fuck with me. I rolled her over and put my arm under her stomach and lifted till she up on her knees.

"What are you doing Bobby"?

"I am going to fuck you up this sweet ass of yours Joann and you are going to love it"

I rubbed my cock along her dripping wet cunt and put some on my finger pushed it up her bung. Her ass opened up and she moaned, I slid another finger in and then spit on my hand and rubbed my cock with it, I slowly rubbed it along her asshole and pushed it until it broke thru the feeling was incredible, I just let the head rest just inside until she looked over her shoulder and said " Come on fucker teach me a lesson fuck my ass do it fuck it hard mmm"

I pushed it in slowly at first and had to spit on it for lube until it was all the way in and started to push in and out, her spasming was that of a woman possessed, she really liked it up the ass and I think the fact that she was tied up added to her excitement.

I looked at her face and she looking at the window smiling and when I looked over I saw Toni grinning back, I shot my load up her stepmoms ass and reached around and pinched her nipples hard, I collapsed on top of Joann and rolled to the side, she looked at me and said that this was only the beginning of a very rewarding relationship[ between three very horny people, Toni then came into the cabin and laid down on the other side of me, put her head on my chest and we all fell asleep........

Thanks for the vote's and comments

Keep them coming it's what keeps people writing, especially me, so remember to vote and send comments long or short, Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment