top

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Betting on Tina (formerly Pokeher Party)

Betting on Tina (formerly Pokeher Party)
By: Duke11 (Hou_Duke@yahoo.com)

My friends and I have a rolling poker game. There are six of us and we play every other Friday and rotate between each others homes. So with the responsibility of hosting just once every 12 weeks there is pretty much no getting out of the game when it is your turn. Sure, once in a while you can weasel out of showing....but on your night to host? Forget it!!! So this is where my dilemma begins. There is very much a "bros before ho's" attitude with us and you can maybe get out of the game for work or children....very occasionally the wives will put their feet down. But you never ever wanna get caught backing out for, well, for pussy! So when Tina called and said she missed me, needed to see me I almost lost it.

For those that have read my other entries you know who Tina is! And you know why I was in such a conundrum. For those that don't, some quick background. Tina is my "x". Tina is also my "baby's mama" as they say. But most importantly Tina, to me, is the most beautiful, most sensual, sexiest and frankly dirtiest girl I have ever known. She is incredibly beautiful, like "stops traffic" fine! A very petite Hispanic girl, she has the most incredible skin, the tightest, smallest ass you have ever seen and supermodel face. The most incredible mouth in the history of the female anatomy with full, pouty, sensuous lips and a self-professed "kool aid" smile! A totally irresistible woman. A lot of my friends who are total "T&A" men tease me about my taste in "skinny" women. But her 90lb frame with tiny a-cup breasts is an exception to any man's rule. To a man every one of my friends just dies when they see her. So there is no way in hell that I would pass on a night with her. When she says ?jump" I always have and always will say "How high?".

I am a horrible poker player and Tina, well Tina is just about nasty enough to fuck anywhere, anytime. So I figure I invite her, tell her I forgot it was poker night and as I will no doubt be out of the game early we could sneak off. She has always gotten a thrill out of fucking when and where she wasn't supposed to and as a bit of an exhibitionist. The thrill of getting caught or seen always makes her extra wet. Oh...how could I forget?! In my description of her I overlooked a mention of her best feature. This girl has the prettiest, tightest, wettest pussy you will ever run across! Dark thin lips with the pinkest insides ever. With a taste and smell that we have always joked we could make a fortune on if we could only bottle it!

I was just finishing up the "pre-game routine", which basically entails mixing up a gallon of ?kazi shots and clearing off the unpaid bills from the dining table, when the guys began to show up. We are all pretty adamant about showing up and starting the game on time so right at 9 one after another they strolled in the door to my small apt. One no-show and five of the regulars. Myself, Allen, Chris, and John and Jon (easily distinguished as we call one "White John" and the other "Black Jon".) Allen was a long time friend of mine, an accountant and our resident nerd. Usually the most sober of us at the end of the game, and of course usually the one leaving with all the cash. He is also a total gym rat . Manages to work out every day and is freakin cut. I have spent many a night out with him just feeding off the friends of the girls he attracts. Chris is not a regular in our crowd but a regular at our game. He is Mexican by nationality but as white as they come. Taller than the rest of us, a ?surfer' type with longer hair, tats and piercings. His tongue, ears and eyebrows are pierced and has claimed to have a "barbell" in his cock, but no one has ever called him out on it to see it. White John is one of my closest friends and our token slut. The man pulls more women without trying than all of our collective best efforts combined. A very average guy but with just mad game. One hell of a poker player and one hell of a flirt. Tina has often "joked' about me hooking her up with him when we are on our "off' times. She has on more than one occasion, after a few shots taken the flirting to the limit. And again if you have read my other stories you know what a dirty little slut she can be so I have always know with the right opportunity he could so have her. Black Jon is a good guy, quiet almost shy. Fairly tall and what some would call "yellow-bone" very light completed with an almost shaved tight haircut and thin beard. He gets told a lot that he looks like John Starks of the new York Knicks. I add that only because I have created this stupid jealousy in my mind with him and Tina even though they have never met. Years ago when we were together she used to tease that if she ever met Starks she would drop to her knees at take that big cock in her mouth without even introducing herself. Many a night I had my brains fucked out simply by turning on the game and letting her see him. "Bet you wish he was here fucking you" I would say...."oh, yeah" she would always answer...."I bet your pussy is so wet thinking about him isn't it" I would add...."why don't you check for yourself" was always the answer. So my jealousy around him was derived from this and the fact that prior to me (and I am sure since) Tina had a thing for black cock. We joke that I had to convert her to the other side. This brings us to me. When I am around Tina I feel like the most handsome man in the world, after all having a woman THAT beautiful on your arm would make any one a little confident. But actually I am not all that. I am an average looking man, I am kinda short, 5'9" with very short, almost crew cut, brown hair. I have been told that my hazel eyes are my best feature. But they're not! People see me with beautiful girls often and say to themselves (sometimes out-loud) He's either got money or a really big cock. Well, I can tell you I don't have any money! I do however have what I have been told is the "prettiest" cock ever. 9" long, fairly thick, circumcised and incredibly smooth. I am not a "cock-connoisseur" but every woman who has ever seen it just stares at it as if they have never seen a penis before. And without exception every one of them says it is the best cock they have ever seen. (of course I would think that they must tell every one that if it wasn't for the fact that I have never told anyone but Tina that she has the most perfect pussy ever)

The game began as any other night, as always I lose the first big hand of the night to Allen of course. What was different was, this night, I did not care. I was not thinking about the money I was losing but rather the fact that Tina would be there any minute. The faster I ?conveniently' ran out of chips the sooner I would be sneaking off to the bedroom and my cock would be in that beautiful mouth. The game continued and I could not quit looking at my watch. "Where the hell is she" I thought to myself while not even noticing that my chips were piling up. Then the phone rings. Tina says sorry, she is on the way and had stayed a little longer having a drink with ?the girls' than she had planned. My heart (and my cock) jumped a little....I knew that was either really good news or really bad. I mentioned she is only a mere 90 some lbs which means it only takes her a very few drinks to go from sober, to whore, to sick and unconscious. I knew with a good buzz I could so totally have my way with her, but too much and I would be babysitting. There was a knock at the door and as I sprang to answer it there was an odd silence at the table. "Oh, sorry guys" I said. "I forgot to mention Tina was gonna drop by. Jon immediately chimes in with the reminder that no guests, especially woman are allowed. (Think this all comes from the fact that all but me are married and that's the way they keep their wives away) As I am opening the door I can hear John telling him "trust me, you want her here, she is fuckin hot" Tina, satnding at the door in a little strappy sundress has a blank look on her face as she hears the commotion in the background. Obviously a little drunk she snaps something about. "If you think you are getting any pussy you better tell your friends they need to go back home to their wives" I quickly shut her up the only way I know how. I grab the hair on the back of her neck, force her against the door frame and kiss her passionately. My hand immediately runs up her bare thighs, my fingers push her panties aside I begin to fuck her with my hand hard and fast. Her pussy, as always, is already drenched. I do this for only a few seconds, pull harder on her hair, break off the kiss, look her in the eyes and say "If YOU want any of that big cock you crave you will be patient for a moment!" See, that is the thing with us, she is in total control until I get a rough with her, then the tables are turned and I control her as a master would a slave.

We catch our breath and she follows me into the apartment half stumbling from the mix of alcohol and the dizziness from what had just happened. Of course as anytime she enters the room all conversation stops and all attention is focused on her. She makes her way around the table, hugging and kissing all my friends. She looks Chris up and down and although only meeting him once or twice before throws her arms around him and gives him a big hug as if they were the best of friends. She turns to Allen and does the same, his great big arms wrap around her and she nearly disappears. He does his nerdy fake nervous gentleman thing and quickly looks at me and pulls away. John stands and waits patiently for his turn. He pulls her from Allen and as he always does grabs her and gives her a long hard squeeze, her small frame is lifted from the ground as he rocks her on his chest, his hands cupping her ass lifts her short skirt exposing her perfect bottom to all of us. No one pretends not to notice. He finally sets her down after what seemed like forever to my jealous ass. She spins around and all of a sudden "HOLY FUCK" she exclaims! "OH MY FUCKING GOD" she adds. She looks at Jon for the first time and says "Shit, you look exactly like...." "John Starks?" He says, finishing her sentence. Adding: "I know, I know, I hear it all the time"........with the wickedest, most sensual smile I have ever seen she almost purrs the words...."No, you DO NOT KNOW" I introduce her to Jon and of course he stands up kisses her on the hand no less and says some cheesy trite line that you would think would never work. But he could have said anything. She was lost in her Starks fantasy. She points to me and says "have him tell you about me and John Starks" I can see I am losing control of the situation and try to get everyone's focus back on the game. I clap my hands and announce "the show is over guys, let's get this thing over with". We resume the game. Tina is sitting on my lap making it almost impossible to focus on the game much less keep my cards from being exposed. I am teasing her. My hands all over her, playing with her ass sneaking a rub of her soaking wet pussy when I can. I am whispering dirty little things in her ear as I do when I realize, that while she is responding to my fingers in her wet slit by grinding up against my hand, my words are having no affect. She is not even paying attention to me! She is off in La La land making fuck me eyes at Jon. I am getting pissed, jealous but at the same time very turned on. I have to use it to my advantage somehow. There is no way I am missing one of my rare opportunities to fuck my dirty little slut. So I grab her neck from behind and pull her back to me. In a breathy whisper in her ear I say "Baby, remember how hard you used to fuck me when we would talk about you meeting Starks?" "Remember what it was like to tell me how badly you wished my cock was his as I rammed it down your throat?" "Remember pretending that it was his cum that you were wiping off your chin as I shot my load in your mouth?" That got her attention!! She hopped up, turned around and strattled me, her dress catches on the table behind her and hikes up well above her small string panties. She plunges her tongue into my mouth and kisses me hard. "Jesus! Get a fucking room!" someone says. "Ya know guys, not such a bad idea" I say, throwing my cards on the table. "I fold guys, I am out" still not noticing my growing pile of chips on the table. "What about your cash brah?" Allen says...."just split it up four ways and go on, well worth it"...Tina hops off, grabs me by the hand and begins to lead me out of the room "I would rather have some of that" Jon ?Starks' says. She stops in her tracks, looks him dead in the eye and says "just wait your turn sweetie" the guys go nuts and completely fall out with a mix of mumbled comments, laughter and cat calls.

I follow her into the bathroom, closed the door behind me, grab her and try to kiss her. She totally pushes me away refusing my kiss. For a brief moment I thought I had blown it, thought I had somehow fucked this up. But instead she backs up just a bit, looks me deep in the eye and just drops to her knees. Her hungry jaw drops wide open as I scramble to get my now throbbing hard cock out of my pants. I pull the heavy dick free from my clothes and she immediately plunges her mouth around it. Both hands quickly wrap around it, squeezing and pumping violently as I push deeper in her throat. I can see and feel her slobbery tongue encircle my cum filled rod each time it pops from her mouth. She is on a mission. Spit drips down her chin and neck. The straps on her sundress drop over her perfect shoulders as she falls back, sitting on her heels. This angle forces her to look straight up at me as I realize I am about to unload. I look down and say "Are you ready baby, are you ready for my hot cum to splatter all over your face?" she looks up with that twisted, dirty whorish look that only she can give and says: "No, but I am ready to drink Jon's cum" She is so hot it doesn't cross my mind who she is really talking about. I think about all the times in my living room watching the Knicks while she masturbates. I feel a rush come over me. The room gets bright as I feel the cum release from my balls and start pumping down her dirty throat. Her eyes widen and she gags slightly as she realizes just how much hot goo is making its way past her lips. She does not let up as she takes me even deeper. I see her cheeks cave in as she literally sucks me dry. With a quick jerk I feel the last drop disappear into her belly. She slides my now empty cock from her throat with a load ?pop'. My cock is completely dry. Not a drop on her lips. She opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue and makes an "ahhh" sound to show me she has swallowed it all. She had!

I helped her to her feet and planted a sweet kiss on her cheek and fixed the straps on her dress. As I reached down to feel how wet her tight pussy was I tell her "I knew the talk of John Starks would still get you off" Without missing a beat she smiles at me again with that look of hers and say "Starks? I was talking about your friend Jon as I was doing that!" Now we have always talked dirty in bed about being with other people. Almost every time I lick that tiny little clit of hers I tell her to close her eyes and picture Michi a beautiful girlfriend of ours who we fantasize about a lot going down on her. Or if I have noticed her flirting with a stranger at a bar later that night I will whisper in her ear as I fuck her "I bet you wish I was that guy you were talking to tonight, I bet you wish he was here fucking you while you suck my cock" It is always a turn on and we both know it is just pillow talk. We gather ourselves to leave the bathroom. I am still feeling way dirty so I tell her. "Baby, why don't you go lay down on the bed, pull off those little panties, hike up your dress, spread your legs and I will tell Jon to come in here and make you cum, ok?" "Are you sure?" she asks " would you really let him come in here and taste your pussy"? She adds, playing right along. I guild her around the corner to the bed, lay her down. There is a shirt on the bed that I drape over her face. "sure baby, I will send him in, just do like a good little whore and take your panties off and spread your legs like I told you!" She quickly complies knowing full well it would just be me to return to suck on that sweet cunt.

I left the door slightly open and went back into the living room. I took a little crap for being back so quick. I said something about just getting started and went out to the back porch for a smoke. I didn't want to return too quickly, she needed to lie there and think about what I was about to do to her. White John follows me out on the porch and I quickly brag about what just happened, about how I used Black Jon to turn her on and told him what I am about to do to her. He jokes that I better hurry up and get back in there or Jon really will get there first. Half nervous for no reason I take a quick check to see that all are still back at the game. John returns to the table and I see him whisper to "Starks". They both look up at me through the sliding glass door laughing. That Fucker! He told him! John says he is going to the bathroom and walks out. I finish the last few drags off my cigarette and head to the kitchen for a couple shots and a couple bottles of water. We tend to drink three or four bottles when we are really fucking. With an armful of Ozarka I feel my cock start to twitch as I make my way back to my waiting slut. I rounded the corner to see the bathroom door wide open and the light off. I knew right away what I was about to find. That fucking asshole! Yep! Sure enough! There I see the bedroom door now wide open and John on his knees in front of my bed. Tina still lying there with the shirt covering her face but now with Johns head propped between her wide spread legs. My jaw drops wide open. Her arms are reaching out above her head stretching her thin body across the bed. Her legs spread wide apart, her tight pussy being devoured by my best friend! As I stand there partly crazy with anger, partly sick with jealousy but most of all as turned on as I have ever been in my life I see John grab both her thighs and push them far into the mattress. He stretches her as wide as she can be, his tongue furiously licking her. Tina's head is now thrashing beneath the t-shirt. I have eaten that pussy a thousand times. I know she knows it is not me. My cock begins to bulge again as I see John take her over the edge in an explosive squealing orgasm. I am still standing halfway between the doorway and the bed. Heart pounding. I unconsciously say outloud "well I always new you two would hook up" At that Tina quickly sits up pulling the shirt off her face. She has a look I have never seen before as she realizes it was not Jon the total stranger that had been drinking her sweet nector. It was White John!!! The one that I had always tell her stay away from. She throws a pillow from the bed at me half laughing and says: "YOU ASSHOLE! Can't believe you let him do that" "oh come on" I said. "You mean to tell me you thought that was me?" She snaps back "No, I thought you were gonna let your new friend come back here and have his way with me" As she is saying this I notice that as she is talking, John is still on his knees in front of her and her fingers are beginning to slip in and out of her pussy. A huge wet spot still in front of her I begin to let my thoughts wander.

"GOD DAMN!" I hear behind me. There at the door are Chris, Allen and Jon.

I turned to look at Tina. She looked me right in the eye, pulled her hand away from her pussy and licked the juice from her fingers. We both knew there was no turning back. I gave her a little glance, a ?nod of approval' if you will letting her know I was ?ok' with it. It wasn't gonna make a difference but I knew she wanted this. I knew this has always been a fantasy of hers. I knew she would do it whether I approved or not so I might as well not fuck it up for her by being a baby. And who am I kidding I was so turned on by what was about to happen I could hardly stand it. Tina sat up on the edge of the bed, her pussy still glistening from her orgasm. Allen had a couple of the ?kazi shots in his hand, he held one up and offered it to her. She took the shot from him and when he helt out the other one for a ?cheers' she took it too! "I think I am gonna need this boys" she said. Then she belted down the two sour drinks, shook her head like a dog fresh out of the rain and wiped her mouth on her arm as if she was wearing a sleeve. While she was doing this both Chris and John had pulled there cocks out and were standing in front of her stroking them. She reached out and took one in each hand and gave them both a little tug. Chris, being so tall, had his cock right at eye level with the petite framed slut on the bed. Her eyes opened wide as she noticed that, yes indeed, he did have a chrome barbell pierced through his cock on the underside of his head. She stared at it a moment and leaned over and gave it a little lick. She giggled and asked "does that hurt?" As he pulled off his shirt exposing his heavily tatted body he replied "sometimes, I am sure you will let me know" She smiled and looked him up and down, somewhat fascinated by all the ink. John is now getting a little anxious by the lack of attention and grabs the top of her head and turns her to face his cock. The somewhat short but very thick tool quickly disappears inside her mouth. I realize that I am now playing with my throbbing cock through my slacks. "Gentleman" I say, "this room is a little crowded, why don't we go back to the living room." With that Tina obediently stands up grabs "Starks" by the hand and leads the procession to the den. I am not sure who but someone turned the music up. A radio station was broadcasting live from a club and the beat hit Tina quickly. As the 5 of us gathered around her she began to do a little dance for us. Her perfect body swayed to the music in a cross of striptease and club grind. We closed the circle in around her and she went one by one, working her body down ours, sliding down with her ass rubbing on us, stiffening our already hard cocks. She closed her eyes as the hands began to travel up and down her body. Hands lifting her dress, hands caressing her bare breast that were now exposed as the sheer outfit had fallen off her shoulders. She did not know who was running their tongue down her neck from behind, who had sunk to there knees and was now biting on her thighs. Who's fingers were sliding up into her pussy from behind. Who it was that was telling her in her ear that they would soon be coming all over. She had completely given in to the booze, the music and the fantasy of all the cocks that were about to violate her. As she continued the dance the men were all removing there clothes as fast as they could. I looked around the room and plotted the logistics. Thinking quickly I pushed the coffee table far against the wall the drug a small weight bench that was on the patio to the center of the room. As I completed this task I noticed that she had stop dancing and was now in a full passionate kiss with Black Jon. One leg wrapped around him. Her ass cupped in his hands they made out with the passion of animals. She kissed him hard moaning and gasping. His huge hands grabbed her ass so hard you could see one of his fingers was actually penetrating her tight hole. She wiggled against it as she kissed him. I could see another digit slide in her ass. She moaned louder as it sank deeper. The hands were all over her again and she realized she had to be a little more accessible. Tina took the cue of the bench in the center of the room, took a few steps toward it and sat down. Someone handed her another shot which she quickly drank and tossed the cup on the floor. She took a big deep breath as if to gather herself. She then slowly laid back on the bench arms out to each side. Her knees parted away from each other spreading her beautiful brown lipped hole. Her body fell limp as if she was surrendering, saying "Take me". I kind of motioned for everyone to back off, after all this was MY slut! I was to go first. This was not a night for foreplay. I walked up to the bench in between her spread eagle legs and lowered my cock down to the folds of her lips. I rubbed the head just enough to part them and demanded "look at me!" Right as she opened her eyes I plunged every bit of my nine inch cock inside her. Her eyes bulged and her jaw locked as my dick bottomed out in her in one hard stroke. Tina screamed as I began to pound her. Her ass began to slap up and down on the bench. Each stroke harder than the last, each thrust deeper than before. I picked up the tempo and gave it everything I had. Her tiny body was writhing in pain and pleasure. Her hands clutched the straight bars on the bench. Faster Faster I fucked that little goddess, that little whore. The veins on her neck began to bulge and she squealed "oh..My...god" I'm cummmmmming" I continued to pound as she gasped for air, I felt the cum building again in my balls. I slowed down and I caught my breath. As she settled down, the guys let out a holler as I stood up, my huge cock flopping out of her, dripping with her cum. I stepped back and in a somewhat "Vanna White" way motioned to them that "she's all yours". They wasted no time. Immediately Black Jon picked her legs up and lifted her ass off of the bench. Rolling her back on her shoulders he slid his thick black into the gap I had just created. This pushed her back so her head was now off the bench bent at the neck. This made a perfect target for Allen to flop his balls right on her face. She grabbed the cock, shoved it in her mouth and let the rhythm and recoil of Jon's hard fucking to force the dick in and out of her mouth. Chris and John almost simultaneously grabbed her hands and wrapped them around their cocks standing on either side of her. My god It was such a sight to see. This beautiful girl that I had loved for years laying there totally submissive with four cocks abusing her. Tina was loving it. Moaning so loud turning to screams when the flesh gag in her mouth would pop out. A huge black stud pounding her pussy while Allens ripped abs fucked her face. She let go of the cocks for a moment and grabbed on tight again to the bench while her body shuttered in yet another orgasm. Her chest heaved as she could not stop the rush. I called out "you really like to be a fuck slut don't you.' All I heard in return was a mumbled "Um hmm" as she tried to speak with a mouth full of cock. Chris motioned to Jon to move aside. He complied and took his post at her side. He reached out for her to stand, she took his hand as he helped her to her feet, you could see the juice literally running down her legs. Chris pushed what was left of the dress down passed her hips and it fell to the floor. Completely naked for the first time. My god, she was so beautiful! I strangely wished that this dirty whore was still my girl. We nudged her to the bench and she climbed on it on all fours. She arched her back and stuck her ass up in the air. We all milled around her for a moment just soaking her in. Stopping to kiss her on the mouth. Spanking the ass in the air. Slapping our cocks on her face. Chris offered up his pierced nipple which she began to tongue and bite. I moved in front of her, pumping my hard cock in my hand she bent forward to take it in her mouth. Resting her chest on the bench her ass was straight up in the air. The men on either side of her spread her ass a bit as her tongue teased my head. Chris leaned over and ran his tongue in little circles around her asshole. With each flick of his tongue she would bear down harder on my dick. He began to spit and slobber on her hole. I knew what he had in mind. Jon was reaching underneath and working her dirty clit fast a furiously, circliling her clit, pushing one, two that three fingers deep inside..

I took my cock out of her mouth long enough for allen to work his way in. He picked her right up in his massive arms right into the air. His dick disappeared again inside her as she wrapped her legs around him. He stood there for a moment and bounced her up and down on his cock. She squeezed her arms around his huge neck and began doing the work herself. Moving only her ass and hips her clit ground into him. It was if she was suspended in mid air. Up and down on his cock. She rode him faster faster and once more a shrill came from her lips as she came again.

Allen, still holding her laid back on the bench his cock and balls covered in her juice. I resumed my place in front of her and watched as she took my cock deep in her throat. Allen pushed her up in the air and Chris was now straddling her. Tall enough to get the perfect angle he began to tease her asshole with the barbell on his head. She showed no resistance as he first slid one finger and then another in to her butt. I was so turned on by it I could not believe it. Again he rubbed the piercing on her but this time she thrust backward a little and the chrome disappeared out of site. The head of his cock had slipped in. Allen held very still and Tina's eyes winced as the pierced dick slid deeper in her tight hole. She almost drew blood as she bit down on me as this third cock made its way in her. As I saw Chris make it all the way in I could barely hold back. He began to pump his cock in my baby's ass and with each stroke she would moan. And with each moan I would get closer. Chris was now fucking her in long deep strokes. Allen was just clutching on to make sure he stayed inside her and threw her body back and forth to meet our strokes. One more long stroke, one more moan. I couldn't take it. I pulled my cock out of her mouth. Now free to be vocal Tina screamed as her ass and pussy were pounded at the same time. I could see she was getting close also. Chris could too. "tell me when darling', tell me when". Her body tenses...Almost on cue she screams "NOW... NOW" and begins to cum. Chris lets out a deep growl, his tatts almost dancing as his whole body twitches when he fills her ass with his seed. She continues to cum as I stroke my cock in front of her face fast. I try to time it perfectly....just as Chris pulls his cum covered cock out of her ass her mouth will gasp open when the barbell slides out. Again so predictable. Her target wide open I begin to shoot my cum all over her panting tongue. This second of my loads she doesn't swallow it just lingers all over her face, her hair, her lips. She looks so dirty! So beautiful.. John and Jon are now furiously working there cocks. They watch as a cum covered Tina sits up and rides Allen who is still below her. She rides him hard and fast. her hips grinding her clit into him.. I have seen her fuck like this so many times I know it won't be long. She pounds his cock and Allen's huge hands shake her hips so fast. He grunts that he is about to cum, his body tenses as his hot load is sent inside her which again sends her over the edge. She cries out in exctasy. The smell of her filthy wet pussy fills the air. Allen continues to clutch her tiny hips, pushing and puling so fast she is a blur, cumming harder and harde. She can not tell if this is one lond orgasm or multiple. She has cum for at least the 10th time. She is spent. Almost lifeless. Cum is dripping from her ass, all over her face and chest and soon will be pouring out of her pussy.

"Tina!" "Two more sweetie" says one of the guys still masturbating beside her. She is such a trooper! She climbs off Allen and sort of slides to the ground. She reaches for a bottle of water and Jon kicks it a way. "Isn't this what you want to drink" he says, waving the huge black cock at her. "Oh Yeah!" she says as filthy as ever. The slut falls back on her ass and her hands, tilts her mouth to the ceiling and waits for her reward. The two Johns work their cocks faster and faster. She begins to pant. Her tongue waiting. "Beg Slut!" one says. "You want drink our juice don't you you cum whore"? Their balls are bouncing hard. "WELL?" Says the other. She moans a little. "FUCKING SAY IT YOU WHORE" I yell. As if she heard her masters voice she begins to beg "Please! Please cum on face!" " I need to drink more cum" "I wanna taste that black cock drowning me" " I WANT TO DRINK YOUR CUM!" With that both cocks began shooting ropes of hot goo all over her already filthy face. She took it all over. Stroke after stroke the hours of built up spunk shot at her like fire hoses. She panted and went after the juice like a dessert traveler would lap up an oasis. She wanted more. She began to wipe the cum from her face and neck and lapped it up off her hands and palms. She begs for more cum. Chris, who had been the first to cum and stroking his cock ever sense, was ready again, towering over her he sprayed a last load of the hot batter into her beautiful dirty mouth. I had pictured this is my mind a million time. Tina, naked on the floor covered in cum but nothing like this. There was so much cum from the four of us, she could barley open her eyes.

She tried to speak as she slumped to the floor. Jon kicked the water bottle back to her. She spilled most of it as she tried to drink it and it just made the cum start running down her face again. Someone through her a towel. We all kinda started to laugh. I sat down next to her. And tried to pull some of the cum soaked hair of her face. I whispered in her ear "You are the dirty filthy slut I always knew you were" To which She replies....I am? Really? Thank you!! I love you too"

No comments:

Post a Comment