top

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Trapped (5)

Trapped (5) [part 5 of 5]
By: Knob-Out (knob-out@hotmail.co.uk)

Trapped. (5)

Kerry sat in her conservatory with a half full glass of wine, the other half still warming her stomach as she relived the past few weeks in her mind. Her life had been turned upside down all because Jeff wouldn't satisfy her sexual needs. Little had she known that the reason he wouldn't was because he was fucking his way through a boudoir of females set up by that bastard Alan.

She couldn't understand it; all Jeff had to do was tell her what he wanted what he fantasised about. She could have acted like a slut and whore for him if he had wanted after all she had done so anyway but she could have been a cum slut just for him and their marriage would still be intact if only he had asked.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a key turned in the front door lock and Jeff entered the lounge. "Oh, it's you, I didn't think you'd be at home I expected you to be at work still." He quipped.

Kerry rose, turned and spoke at the same time. "Yes I expect you did but as of oh about eleven this morning I have no work to go to but then again I don't suppose you give a shit anyway do you?"

"No not really, I saw what you were like the other night, no wife of mine acts like that." He replied poker faced.

"Me, me you bastard, it's you who's been fucking your way through every open hole you could find. That bastard Alan set us both up and you still can't see it can you. You dip your cock into all those tarts and it's my fault because I try to find someone to give me what I want because you never do!" She shouted at him.

"Whatever." He replied with a dismissive wave of his hand.

Kerry quickly calmed herself and moved towards him as she began to unbutton her blouse. "So you like tarts do you, a slut you called me a whore to fuck and discard." She said as she bared her tits to him dropping her blouse on the floor. "Did you like seeing me getting fucked by the other guys Jeff, did you like seeing me with a cock up my wet pussy and another down my throat?" She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor leaving her in just her hold up stockings and high heels. "Do you like what you see now Jeff, how do you like my smooth shaven cunt?" Kerry emphasised cunt, cupped it with her hand and slipped a couple of fingers in her slit. "Oooh that feels so wet Jeff my clit is throbbing like mad." She looked at the bulge in his trousers. "Argh I can see you like this you like me being a whore for you don't you well here's a thought, I think there's still some of their cum lurking inside my wet cunt hole would you like to feel me and find out, yes of course you would."

Kerry was so close now he could smell the aroma emanating from her soaked pussy. She took his hand and put it on her mound as she opened her legs wider for him her eyes never leaving his as he stood there open mouthed.

"Well do you like my wet cunt Jeff do you, finger it Jeff force some fingers deep inside me make me squirm like you did the other night." Kerry jibed as she rubbed his hardening cock through his trousers.

Jeff suddenly grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her head back making her exude a loud gasp of air, "Yeah I like you being a slut because that's what you are Kerry a fucking slut." He spat out. She could see his demeanour had changed, his chest was heaving and sweat had broken out across his furrowed brow as he got more and more enraged.

"Then fuck me like one you pussy fuck me like the whore you want me to be." She spat back.

"Come here." He grunted. He kept hold of her hair and dragged her across the room behind him. He forced her to her knees in front of him and said, "You want to be a whore then act like a whore. Suck my cock bitch!" He demanded as he struggled to undo his trouser belt.

Kerry tore open his flies and dragged his hardening cock free of his underwear but before she could hardly draw breath he forced his cock deep inside her mouth. Kerry immediately gagged as his cockhead slammed against the back of her throat.

"Not so easy is it when you're just playing the whore rather than being one now suck it 'till I say otherwise." He said and grabbed her head in both hands as he rammed his cock mercilessly back and forth across her teeth.

Kerry held onto his hips and tried to push him away but he was far too strong for her and she couldn't stop his cock from invading the confines of her throat. She quickly managed to get into a rhythm of breathing between thrusts which eased the situation. Her pussy was swamped in juices which had begun to trickle down the insides of her thighs.

After only a short time Jeff pulled her face from his groin and pulled her towards the sofa. "Bend over there and spread your legs wide I'm going to give you a fuck you won't forget in a hurry." He spat out as he shoved her forwards.

Kerry had never seen Jeff like this before and wasn't too sure whether she liked it or not but she had no time to think as she felt his hard cock slam up inside her sopping cunt in one go. "Jesus!" She screamed out as Jeff immediately set about fucking her hard, very hard.

Every time he forced his cock inside Kerry's cunt the sofa moved forward until they were almost all the way across the other side of the room. "How's that my pretty like that do you eh like my cock up your whore cunt you bitch."

"Oh fuck yeah baby fuck me fuck me like you do your other whores." Kerry replied. To a point that's exactly what she wanted but in reality she was scared where this assault on her body might lead to and little did she know at that point she had every right to be afraid.

"Well if you want that we've got to change rooms." Jeff replied then without removing his cock he frog marched her into the bedroom with his cock still wedged tightly up Kerry's cunt.

As they got top the bed Kerry felt Jeff reach out for something but before she could see what it was Jeff had her on the bed on all fours, head down and arse up. He continued to fuck her doggy style ramming his cock fully home on each stroke, his ball sack slapping her mound on every stroke.

Kerry had cum twice already and wondered just how long Jeff could hold out before cumming himself. Kerry's body stiffened when she felt Jeff spit on her arsehole then a finger rimming it continuously. "Yeah you're a whore alright so I might as well treat you like one." He said as he shoved his finger inside her tight arse.

"This hasn't seen much action Kerry it's far too tight, most whores have an arsehole as big as your wrist. What's the matter baby don't like it up your shitter, is that too dirty for miss prissy?" He gnarled at her.

Kerry began to get a bad feeling about this as she felt something cold hit her arse. She realised it was a liquid as it began to run down to her pussy lips and her fear grew stronger.

"You want to act like a whore then take this cock like a whore." He said. Jeff slid his cock from her cunt then presented it at her anus and before Kerry could shout a resounding "NO" he pushed his cock past her sphincter.

"Oh my God no Jeff please no!" Kerry screamed out in pain.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, the whores I fuck all take it up the arse so you can as well" He shouted back at her and pushed more of his solid meat inside her tight arsehole.

"Jeff please don't do this you're hurting me your cocks too big for me!" Kerry tried to persuade him but he was having none of it.

"Tough shit whore just find something to hold on to there's more coming." Jeff retorted and pushed another couple of inches inside Kerry.

Kerry's arsehole was burning as Jeff pushed more and more cock deep inside. Her anus was being stretched to the limit and tears began to fall down her cheeks then drip to the bed. She grabbed handfuls of bed sheet clenching her fists tightly as she tried to deal with the pain that was travelling through her lower bowel. She made a conscious decision at that point that no matter what he wanted to do she would accommodate him and not show him that he had hurt her physically or mentally. She would rise above this assault after all she had started it, it was her fault anyone could see that but she was not going to show him the fear she felt and let him know he had beaten her yet again.

She forced herself to talk to urge him on. "You all in yet baby, got anything left for me, I wouldn't want you to leave me here feeling unsatisfied making me fuck myself with my favourite dildo like I've done for the past two years!" She jibed.

Kerry felt him force the last inch or so of his cock inside her, the pain was almost unbearable but she grit her teeth and took it as he grabbed hold of her hips and began to fuck her arse mercilessly. "I've never left you unsatisfied you bitch, you've always cum over and over every time I've fucked you you've cum just like the slapper you really are." He spat out.

"Have I Jeff have I, or was I just pretending to make you feel like the stud you think you are?" She retorted

Jeff was gripping her hips so hard his fingers hurt her more than the cock that was pounding in her anal track. "Come on Jeff fuck me baby fuck your own little whore fuck my arse harder baby harder." She felt him ram his cock home harder as she kept up the barrage of encouragement then she realised that the pain she had felt before had now become a warm if not hot feeling throughout her lower stomach. Kerry had started to enjoy the feeling of being abused she liked his thick cock sliding up and down her shit tube and was relishing the thought of another climax happening.

"Does that hurt sugar, does my cock hurt your fucking whore arse does it well never mind I'm going to grease it with some of my cum now oh yeah baby have .... my .... cum .... you .... fucking .... slut!" Jeff rammed his cock in Kerry's arse deeper than ever before as he began to shoot his load.

The feeling of Jeff's cum squirting up inside Kerry put her over the edge and she began to climax at the same time. "Oh my God I'm cumming you arse fucker I'm cumming go on fuck me fuck my arse you bastard fuck my aarrrrrse!" Kerry screamed at him as they bounced their way around the bed.

Suddenly Jeff relaxed his grip and whipped out his cock, threw Kerry on to her back and quickly got onto her chest then squirted the last of his cum across Kerry's shocked face. He kneeled above her squeezing his shaft to exude the very last drop of cum on to her ruby lips. He smiled and panted, his sweat dripping onto her heaving breasts. "Now that's what whores like you should look like." He laughed out loud.

Kerry smiled and looked at him eye to eye. She took her slender figure and scooped the thick cum from her cheeks then opened her mouth and sucked the jism from her finger. Jeff watched in disbelief, "Nice is it baby you always did like the taste of my cum." He said still smiling.

"Well actually, baby, it tastes a lot like you now..... all bitter and twisted, to be blunt it's fucking horrid!" She replied. Jeff raised his hand to slap her but thought better of it when he saw Kerry didn't flinch away. In that instant he realised she had changed, he didn't control her anymore like he had. Part of him didn't care but another part certainly did. He knew in his heart of hearts he wouldn't find another Kerry anywhere and his pride wouldn't let him admit it.

Jeff rose slowly from the bed and allowed Kerry to slip away to the bathroom where she covered herself in a silk robe. "Don't slam the door on the way out shithead." Were her last parting words as she walked off to the lounge where she made a strong drink and took herself to a seat in the conservatory.

Ten minutes later she heard the front door slam and Kerry immediately burst into uncontrollable tears. Half an hour later she had calmed herself enough to make another drink and run a bath. As the hot water ran she saw herself in the full length mirror and didn't particularly like what she saw. Her hair was an absolute mess, her makeup had given her large black eyes and Jeff's fingers had bruised her fragile hips where he had gripped her so hard.

Kerry slipped beneath the soft scented bubbles and relished the hot water that enveloped her sore body. She carefully and gently ran her fingers across her rectum and flinched as they came into contact with raw skin. Jesus she had never been fucked so hard but then again she had never been fucked in the arse like that either but in retrospect she had liked it, a bit. She decided she had better do something about that in future as she was sure she would have enjoyed it a lot more had her arse been conditioned to take a cock of Jeff's proportions.

Kerry was pretty sure Jeff had left with his tail between his legs rather than having had the upper hand but realised also that he still had that air of superiority that must be dealt with.

After lounging in the bath for over an hour Kerry took herself off to bed and thought about what had happened earlier at work and at home. By the time she had fallen to sleep she had formulated a plan that may just knock smarmy pants Jeff off his pedestal.

"Hi is that Doug?" Kerry asked nervously on the phone.

"Yes it is, who's calling please?" Doug replied.

"Hi Doug this is Kerry, we met a little while ago at a small intimate party that your friend Alan arranged I don't know if you remember?" Kerry replied.

"Kerry, Kerry..." There was a pregnant pause as though he was trying to remember, "Oh Kerry yes of course Kerry of course I remember you oh boy yes my word yes I'm sorry please forgive me my memory is awful these days, how can I help you?" He sounded much chirpier now.

Kerry was shaking with nerves as the words tumbled from her mouth. "Well to be honest Doug I thought we may be able to help each other. I so enjoyed our little meeting last time I wondered if you would like to repeat it, but, just the two of us this time so we could be a bit more friendly with each other, if you get my drift?"

There was another pregnant pause, "Oh my well er what can I say er well yes, yes of course I'd like to meet you again, where when?" He asked anxiously.

"I'll call you later in the week to sort out a time and place but Doug this is our little secret okay nobody must know about it at all and I mean nobody not Alan Jeff or your friend Colin otherwise it's off okay?" She said.

"Of course yes of course no one will know promise. I can't wait for your call, bye." He replied.

"Bye Doug, I'm looking forward to seeing you and I do mean all of you again real soon." Kerry said and put the phone down.

"Oh fuck what am I doing?" Kerry said out loud to herself. She had instigated the first part of her plan and the bait had been taken. There was a lot to sort out but as she had no job to go to anymore she had plenty of time to get things arranged she just hoped it would all work out right in the end.

Copyright knob-out@hotmail.co.uk 18/6/2009

1 comment:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete