top

Sunday, August 29, 2010

IT WAS 4 AM!

IT WAS 4 AM! [part 1 of 3]
By: Irishmaster

It was the summer of 1963. We had moved back east from San Diego, because my Dad was in the Navy. There wasn't any base housing available, so we moved into this really nice Garden Apartment complex. It was very nice and all our neighbors were friendly. Plus there were other navy officer families, so we fit in fast. They had a big community pool, which we all used almost every day. We'd been there about a month, and I know the pool is where all this started.

I knew something was up. Mom had rushed Jenny and I to bed last night. Normally when dad is on Duty, he's gone all week and mom and I stay up late every night. Especially, during the summer. I mean I'm 18, and stay up as late as I want. But last night Mom acted like she was real tired and went into her room at 10pm, asking us to turn off the TV and go to bed. We all went to sleep early. I woke up to the sound of her alarm. I looked at the clock it was 4am! I was going to go in and ask if she was all right, when I heard a light knock on the door.

Who? I peek around the door jam. It was Mrs. Kelly, from upstairs. Before the why, could form in my brain, I was shocked. She had a sheer pink robe on and even in the dim light from the kitchen I could see she was Naked under it. Mom looked her up and down, and shook her head. Jesus, you were serious, Mom whispered. I told you, she said to Mom. Now hurry up, he'll be here in 30 minutes. If you're not dressed properly, he'll walk away. Oh, my god. I don't have anything like that. Come on girl, Mrs. Kelly said softly, let's see what you've got and get your make up ready.

I ducked back as they came down the hall. God, this is for real, Mom said. Mrs. Kelly laughed softly. After tonight you'll find out how real it is. If he can't make you howl, no one can. Now get out of those Pj's, and let's get you ready. I'm wet thinking about him plunging you before he does me. It's a good thing Mom groaned, it help cover up the gasp I let out. I really have to be Naked? Jane thought he was kidding, and wore a big bathrobe and slippers. He sent her away, and didn't speak to her for two weeks. You mean, we're not the only ones? Honey, he has 2 women in every building, and a whole schedule worked out. Saturday, is my morning. If he likes you, he'll tell you which morning is yours.

I fell back on my butt. What was I hearing? My, Mom was going to go some where Naked and Screw some guy with Mrs. Kelly! I was stunned! My Mom? No,,, not my mom! She couldn't, she wouldn't. My head swam. I was ready to jump up and confront them, when the light came on in her bedroom. I looked around my door again, and listened. Mom was standing next to Mrs. Kelly. She was brushing her hair, as Mom was slowly unbuttoning her pj top. Come on girl, we have to hurry, she said to Mom and pulled moms top off! Then spun her around and unhooked her bra. I've seen my mom in the shower before, but this was totally different. My heart seemed caught in my throat as Mrs. Kelly pulled the bra straps down Mom's arms. She moved in front of mom and threw the bra on the bed. I gulped as she looked at mom's chest saying damn, those are nice, I think he's going to enjoy your titties!!

He! He! Who in the hell was HE? She squatted down and mom moaned as she pulled mom's pj bottoms and panties off. She started rubbing Mom's waist, telling her it was to get rid of the red marks. Mom was biting her lip and jumped, when Mrs. Kelly hands went under her boobs, to remove the bra marks. Honey don't you know not to wear your bra to bed. With these nice boobies, I wouldn't wear a bra at all. My chest felt heavy and my nipples throbbed. Mom moaned, and Mrs. Kelly giggled, but didn't stop rubbing. She even grabbed both of Mom's boobs and rubbed them. Mom shivered and her knees bent! Easy there girl, I better stop, he might not like me getting you off, before he does. Mom shuddered again, and this time she spread her legs. Oh,, dear,, well maybe I better. It will help you take what he's got to give.

I was stunned, as I watched this women rub my mother's nude body. I looked at Moms face. Her eyes were closed and her head was back. Mrs. Kelly slid her hand down Mom's tummy and through her blonde pubs. Mom sucked in a deep breath and placed her hands on Mrs. Kelly's shoulders, spreading her knees, as Mrs. Kelly's fingers slowly rubbed then entered Mom's Pussy! My own Pussy got heavy and throbbed! I watched as mom started to pant. She closed her thighs on Mrs. Kelly's hand and jerked them forward with a long low whine. Her knees seemed to by dancing as they rubbed together and she finally let out a long breath and sagged on Mrs. Kelly. It was then that I finally looked at Mrs. Kelly. She really was pretty. Her dark hair was brushed perfectly. She was fully made up like she was going on a date. But that robe!! It hid nothing!

I was seeing her from the side. The matching pink heels she had on seem really high. But they made her legs look fabulous. Her butt seemed a little big at 1st, but then I noticed how her waist cut in, and then flared back out to her chest. Her boobs were much larger then they seemed in her swimsuit. They covered her chest, and swayed sensually when she moved. She also had the biggest Nipples I'd ever seen. Moms are the size of a quarter, and very light, like mine. Hers were twice as large and very dark. Her nipples were thick and stuck out an easy ½ inch or more. She slowly removed her fingers from Mom's thighs, saying we better hurry. Mom sighed shook her head and sat down in front of her vanity. Mrs. Kelly picked up Mom's hairbrush and started helping her. I watched as her boobs moved and her nipples poked out of that robe, while she brushed Mom's hair. The robe opened and her boobs stuck out. They were cone shaped, and her nipples looked like points on the ends. My chest felt heavier.

I watched my mom fix her makeup, while Mrs. Kelly went through her closet. You don't have a thing, you're going to have to go out and get something. Where are your heels? Oh, dear. We're really going to have to upgrade you wardrobe. She stepped back into view holding a white pair of heels mom wore to church all the time, saying this will have to do. But you and I are going shopping! Her robe had parted from bending over in mom's closet. It was being held open by her breast. I had a complete frontal view of her as she stood holding mom's shoes. She looked like those women in the dirty cartoon books my dad had in his sea locker. With big pointy boobs and an hourglass figures. I think mom and I notice it at the same time. All her hair was trimmed, or shaved into a little V, just above her Pussy. (I know what's the big deal? Well it was 1963!) Mom shivered, asking if she'd had to do that too, and how could she ever explain it to Dad? Mrs. Kelly laughed, saying if he says so you will, and don't worry about it. I told my husband I did it to look better in my bathing suits. He loves it and even reminds me to touch it up. Mom suddenly became very nervous. Jan, I've been doing it for 2 years now, and I'm going to keep it like this even when he leaves. Do I have to do it now? No Silly, here put your heels on. I watched as mom slipped her short heels on.

Oh damn, it's 4:25, you have a sexy robe right? Mom said nothing like the one you have on. Damn, here put this on! My jaw dropped as Mrs. Kelly took off her robe, and handed it to Mom. What are you going to wear? I'm going like this she smiled. We don't have time for me to go get something else. Besides I might wake up Donald or the kids, she said as she tugged my mom out the front door.

I watched in disbelief. With out thinking, I went to the door, listened, and quickly followed them down the stairs to the basement. They walked hand in hand through the storage units towards the laundry room. I had to wait until the laundry room door closed before I could enter the long hallway. The laundry room door was sprung and stayed open a crack. By the time I reached the door, I heard a male voice. I recognized it instantly. It was Mick! I gulped; every teen-age girl in the apartments had a huge crush on him. Including ME! We all talked about him, and even some of the moms eyed him. I peeked through the small window. It was him! He was smiling at Mrs. Kelly. Betty, I like it, and Jan, I can see were Darlene gets her fine looks. Jan? He used my mom's 1st name, as his hands were on her tits. Betty why don't we show Jan what she's in for.

Mrs. Err, hmm,, Betty, I mean hell, I was looking at her naked body. Leaned over and pulled down his shorts. He wasn't wearing underpants, so his penis was instantly in view. I think Mom and I gasp at the same time. I had seen a few penises, but, even then I knew it was magnificent. Betty?, he said in that deep growl. She quickly squatted down, while he moved his hands to mom's nipples. Betty started stroking him and then put the fat head of his penis in her mouth. Mick peeled the robe off my mom and had her put her hand on his penis too. I was transfixed. I watched, as 2 grown naked women stroked his cock. Mom moaned, and I looked back up, she was on her toes and he was sucking on her nipples, and telling her she had very suckable tits. I felt a throb in my chest! I looked down and my very hard nipples were pressed tightly against the cold metal door. I looked back, and Betty had removed her hand and was sucking him into her mouth!!!! I'd heard of women doing that, but I'd never seen it! Well, if you don't count the dirty cartoon books dad had.

We moved a lot, and I was still a virgin. I'd felt a few hard penises, pressed against me at dances and stuff, and even felt one through a boy's pants once. I'd even seen my dads, once in a while, when he was getting out of the shower, but it wasn't hard. This was completely different! This one was hard and tight and my mom was holding it! I watched as Betty kept taking more of it, until her lips were touching mom's hand. His cock was like a steel rod, filling her mouth completely. She was now holding on to his hips, and seemed to want even more in her mouth. I looked back to mom, Mick was kissing her neck and chin. He told her to let go of his cock, Betty moaned and shook her head, his cock still deep in her mouth. Now Jan, it has taken awhile, but Betty really does enjoy this. I promised to make her cum, while you watched. Then I'll take care of you. Mom bit her lip, and shook her head.

His hands slid down Mom's body and between her thighs. Ok, Betty, show her how good you are now. I looked at her, her head came back until just the thick head of that Cock was in her wide-open mouth. Jan, you need to get a little closer he said pushing on mom's shoulders. As mom moved to her knees, Betty's face moved forward. Oh my god! She can't! How?? Rub her throat Jan. Mom gasped and her hand trembled as she reached for Betty's throat. Now pinch her nipples real hard, it helps her, he said as he held Betty's head and started moving his hips.

If mom felt half of what I was feeling she was dripping on the floor. I was both disgusted, and entranced. It was 1963, and only sluts and whores did what Betty was doing. Betty started moaning loudly, and I saw my Mother pinching and twisting Betty's nipples. I shuddered, was my mother a lesbian? Jesus, was I a lesbian? I was so excited watching them, did that mean? Mick pulled his cock almost all the way out, several times. Each time Betty squealed, and sucked it back in her mouth. Each time I watched as her throat expanded as his cock went into her throat. Suddenly her head started moving rapidly, as she,, she well,, she used her mouth to Fuck his Cock. A deep guttural groan was building, when he stopped her! Now, now Betty, shall I let Jan enjoy some of what you have? Shall we let her have just a taste? I heard Betty garble Close,, so Close! I know sugar, I'll finish you, and more, but poor Jan seems to be drooling. I tore my eyes from his crotch and looked at Mom. Her mouth was wide open and indeed she was drooling! Jan, Betty is willing to let you try just a little. Would you like that Jan? Mom's head shook wildly. My Mom was going to let him put his cock in her Mouth! My own throat dried out, and seemed to water up at the same time.

Now Jan, Betty is close to Cuming, and we don't want her to suffer do we? She'll whine and cry if we don't keep her excited, while you get a quick turn. I want you to offer her your fine tits to suck, while you get your little taste. My mouth fell open as Mom moaned loudly, saying, oh,, yes sir, and her hands went to her chest offering her nipples and tits to Betty. Mick pulled his Cock out of Betty's mouth with a "pop". Suck her tits while she gets her taste and you Betty, make sure Jan is wet and ready for me. He turned to Mom and slowly trailed that thing all over her face, telling her to open wide, and not to let her teeth touch him. Mom gasp again as Betty's fingers went into her Pussy. He pushed forward placing just the head of his cock in her mouth. Mom was staring up at him, as he told her to close just her lips and to lick the head. There were tears in her eyes, as she did as he instructed. He gently wiped them away asking if she wanted him to remove it. In response, she sucked about half of him in her mouth and shook her head, with an emphatic No!

I gulped as my mom cheeks hollowed and her head started moving on his Cock. She gagged several times, as she tried to take as much of him as Betty had. At the same time Betty was sucking and from the sounds of it, biting mom's nipples and from the motion of her elbow, her fingers were deep in mom's pussy. Betty was panting, and I noticed several small drops of fluid under her butt. I heard a wail, as Mick moved his cock from Mom's mouth and straight into Betty's. I watched Betty's throat swelled as it went right down her neck. He started moving and in just a few moments the few drops under Betty's Butt, turned into a small pool, and then I saw mom's fingers, as they moved in Betty's Pussy. I saw Betty's body shudder and a large pool of juice flowed out of her. She shook and finally sagged, her ass sitting in the pool of juice.

Mom tried to suck his cock in as it Popped out of Betty's mouth. But he was having none of that. He grabbed Mom's hair and pulled her head back. She squealed and reached for his cock. Now Jan, I know Betty told you a little bit of what I expect. Until you learn to swallow me like Betty can, you can only suck me after I've fucked either you or Betty. Mom sat there staring up at him, her mouth wide open. He looked down at her, then slowly rubbed that cock over her face. You do want to suck me don't you Jan? Mom, groaned,, please let me suck you,, I can take it,, I know I can! I'm sure you will learn, but 1st..... I think I'm going to find out just how good your Pussy feels. Is that ok with you Jan? Mom gulped, and moaned, then said yes, please fuck me! I guess, by now there was no doubt, that anything he wanted to do to her was fine.

He moved over to the bench, and sat down that cock sticking straight up into the air. It seemed to my young eyes that it was 3 feet long. I was to find out it was really 10 inches. It seemed as thick as my wrist, and I watched as he turn my Mom around spread her legs and with her ass facing him, then had her lower herself onto it. She moaned and groaned, and wiggled and shook, but she never stopped. I could actually see the out line of the head in her tummy. I didn't think they would see me, I was so involved. I was standing up looking through the small glass window, not thinking. I had a perfect view of that Cock going in my Mom's Pussy and her vagina stretched tightly around it. I couldn't pull my eyes away. With her hands on her knees Mom went from up and down motions, to side to side, at Mick's direction, then to almost a circular motion as she moved faster and faster. Her hair was soon sticking to her face, and her breast bounced and jiggled. Betty was on her knees in front of them, and tried to hold onto Mom's boobs. She finally gave up and just pinched and held Mom's Nipples.

Her mouth was open and she was panting, her eyes tightly shut. Suddenly, in a blur of motion, her body shimmied and shook. Mick put his hand over her mouth to muffle her cries. White foam formed at the base of his cock and her wide spread pussy lips. His hips humped upward, and he came deep in her. Mom leaned back against him gasping for air. A layer of perspiration covered her. As her breathing slowed, mine was getting out of control. Just then Betty crawled over to them and from the motion of her head, she seemed to be licking his cock in mom's pussy. Mom's eyes flew open, and down. Mick's hands were on her breast, molding them and flicking her nipples. I was suddenly aware of how hard my own were. Mom's were a deep red and seemed to poke way out. Mom moaned and placed her hands on Betty's head. Mick said it was Betty's turn. Mom shook her head, and started to get up. Betty sat back on her thighs. As his cock slowly pulled out of mom, Betty was right there licking them both.

When that fabulous cock finally came out it was covered in all their spent juices. Again my throat dried and watered at the same time. Betty's head went forward, she wanted it back in her mouth. I licked my lips, realizing I want to suck it too. Mick stopped her. You know I share. Jan I think you, need to show Betty how much you appreciate, what she has done for you. Help her up, and then clean my cock and place it in Betty. Betty climbs on facing him and pushed her full round ass back. I was amazed, as her swollen labia seemed wide open and ready. Mom was on her knees with a thank you, and quickly licked and sucked him, until he was nice and hard again. She had his cum and her fluids covering her face when she finally spread Betty's labia and rubbed that bulbous head between them. Betty slowly lowered her ass. His cock slid in easily. Mom and I both watched as she wiggle and took every inch and danced on his cock like a woman possess. Her Ass was moving up and down so fast that it was a blur.

I watched again as foam formed at the base of his cock and his balls bounced with the pounding of Betty's Ass! After what seemed like forever, she slowed to a steady circular motion. Moaning thank you, thank you. Mick smiled at her and ask were she wanted it? Please sir, cum in my cunny. I love the feel of your hot cream deep in my cunny, sir. All right my girl. Jan hold my balls as I cum in her. I watched as mom reach down and softly held his testicles. His body didn't move, but Betty and Mom both groaned and I think they both orgasmed as he came in Betty's Pussy!

I have to admit, I had soaked through my Pj's too. That was very good ladies, Mick said as he lifted Betty to her feet. He stood up and his cock was still full, but it wasn't standing out quite so far. He just stood there a few moments, before Betty dropped to her knees and pulled mom down with her. They both licked him clean, taking turns sucking him into their mouths. When he was satisfied, he pulled away from them and motioned by the machines were his shorts lay. Betty quickly crawled over to them and crawled back with them. Mom and Betty knelt at his feet as he slid them on and that cock was put away. I shuddered, I wanted to be in there kneeling with them. He leaned down and Kissed Betty, full on the mouth, and very passionately. He pinched her nipples and fondled her breast. I was shocked when Mom leaned up to him so he could do the same to her. I'd never even seen her kiss dad like that.

When he broke the kiss, he said Ladies I have really enjoyed this. You both were very good this morning. Jan you did better then I thought. Mom thanked him quietly. I see Betty let you wear her robe. Betty take her out, and help her pick out one of her own. Blue I think to match her eyes. The white heels are a little stodgy,, get a pair of open toe heels in white. You know where Betty, I'll tell Janette to expect you. Get yourself a red pair to match that fiery Cunny of yours. Thank you Sir. I'll take her out today. No, on Monday, so you can take your time and try on several pairs to be sure. Yes, sir, they both spoke almost in unison. Jan, you judge Betty's choice. Make sure they are the right shade of red before you leave the store. My mom nodded. He said he had to get back to work, but I want the both of you together next time and we'll make it at 4 so we have plenty of time. Clean off that couch in your storage locker. Betty jumped up and hugged him. He gave her a quick kiss and left.

As soon as he was gone Mom and Betty hugged like teenagers. They started chatting, and giggling. Betty said she should get back, it was after 5, and Donald would be getting up soon. I hate to do it, but if I don't wash him off me, Donald will find out. You're lucky; Dan won't be home for a week. You will feel him in you for hours. Can you come down later, mom asked. I've got so much to ask you. I can't believe what we did. Betty smiled and hugged her, saying and you can't wait for it to happen again. Mom's joyful laugh still rings in my ear. Oh,, dear god,, it better, happen again, and again. They hugged again, this time mom really hugged back. I felt a tinge of jealousy watching. Naked body held tightly to Naked body, as they swayed, and finally kissed!! I felt myself pressing against the door. Wanting to share what they were sharing.

Betty finally pulled away, and reached for her robe. She offered it to mom. Mom said, no she didn't want anything to take away the glow she was feeling. Betty smiled knowingly, and draped the robe over her arm. I had to run as fast as I could and was barely back in my room when our front door opened. I jumped into the bed and pulled the covers up. My own body was trembling as Mom peeked into my room. She sighed and closed my door.

I lay there, shaking in my own lust as I replayed the scenes in my head. Then I heard mom go into the bathroom, which was right next to my room. She made things even worse, as the sounds of her masturbating, filled my head. She moaned and groaned. My fingers went to the elastic band of my pj's, just as a wail of oooh's, echoed through the wall. It was all I could stand, and I don't know how she didn't hear me moan, as I slid 2 fingers into my virgin Pussy. I quickly pulled them out, when I heard the toilet flush. I heard her come out, and walk up the hall, instead of going into her bedroom. A light came on, so I got up and peeked around the door. She was coming back down the hall, still naked, with a glass of wine in one hand, and the other hand roaming her body.

She went into her room. The lights on her vanity were still on, and I watched mesmerized as she looked at herself in the mirror. Placing the glass down, she smiled into the mirror and both hands roamed her naked body. Her hands roamed her small firm tits. I felt the same heat, and slowly stripped myself. I know now she was replaying it in her mind. She pinched her nipples and then pulling them really hard, she looked into the mirror and opened her mouth wide. I saw her tongue come out and circle her lips and my own throat got dry and watered like it had watching his cock go in her mouth. I mimicked her moves, and soon both of us were on our knees, pinching nipples and plunging our fingers into our Pussies. Mom in front of the vanity mirror and me peeking around my door. Our mouths were open and while I dreamed of how it felt, she was reliving his cock in her mouth. She came and pulled her fingers out of her pussy and put them in her mouth. I did the same and came hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment